martes, 18 de agosto de 2009

If I Would...., Could you...???

There's no Reason, There's no good reason, there's no bad reason to live or to die.

- Then What Are You?

Indiferent... Get with it. Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars, in a speck on one in a blink. That's us, lost in space. The cop, you, me... Who notices?


sentirse insignificante, es casi que algo normal para el ser humano, conocer lo que los hace sentir de esa forma,e s una de las metas de mucho muchos humanos, q conocidos o no, murieron asustados, tal vez buscando esa verdad que querian encontrar para estar en calma...

Someday my dream will come. One night you'll wake up and you'll discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you and it never will. Suddenly you are old, didn't happened and it never will, 'cause you were never going to do it anyway.

y es q la mayoria de gente (me incluyo) espera q todo suceda, es algo un poco clichesudo, pero pss, nos sentamos a esperar que se alineen los planetas para que todo sea facil, y llegue....nunk va a llegar...

You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl,you can't even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?

vamos a decirlo, tal vez no haya mañana....tal vez soy muy pesimista(ciertamente lo soy), hay mucho q perder, y sin embargo me voy a arriesgar... cya on msn ;)


lyrics:

Would? - Alice In Chains

Know me broken by my master
Teach thee on child of love hereafter

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So i made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

Drifting body it's sole desertion
Flying not yet quite the notion

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So i made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So i made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

Am i wrong?
Have i run too far to get home?
Have i gone?
And left you here alone?
If i would, could you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario