jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

God, If you exist, You Must be laughing you FUCKING ass off!!!

seeing one of god's lackey...
fucking day, fucking destiny, I blame You!!
was I so happy that you couldn't stand it???
where you bored?? or did you just though... let's see what happens...
FUCKING TELL ME!!!!

I hate to remember, Is not that I'm not able, I actually can remember things really good, important things more than anything...
she was important, and you knew it, so you just decided to FUCK ME! and you placed her in the same Bus... ok... ok.... do you want to know what happened??
heart beating freakingly fast, irregular breathing, nervous shaking... almost a fucking panic attack!
I wasn't ready, to tell you the truth... I wasn't expecting to ever see her again, and then, ok, there... I remembered everything, those happiest days of my life came again to shoot my recent happiness.

could you please back off??

I'm so sick of you!!! your face!! I used to love... I somehow, still do, but, I hate it!! more than ever....I hate seeing It, it's disgusting, why, you might ask...
well, if I show you something that you could have had... but you didn't because I wanted to be nice, in other, simpler, words... stupid. you were also a bitch...you were indeed.

memories wont go for a while, the thing is, why today?? why????

I hadn't been at least a bit happy for a long time, 'til yesterday, but you had to do it, right???

"pour in some salt"
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!
I'm loving AC right now, so don't fuck me right now!!




in the meanwhile...the other side says:


Keep On Keepin' On
(Paul Gilbert)

I had my reasons to quit my band
And I got no woman to hold my hand
I'm feelin' lonely
But I've been through this before
I've got to keep on keepin' on
I've got this guitar with a broken string...
I've a big house now it's up for sale
I'm always movin'
But I've come this way before
I've got to keep on keepin' on

I'll do my best to play this game of love
But will it last this time
We'll see
I've got to keep on keepin' on
If I could give advice
Here's what I'd say
It's just the same shit
On a different day
So just keep movin'
And you'll find your way
To be strong
You got to keep on keepin' on

I'll do my best to play this game of love
But will it last this time We'll see
I've got to keep on keepin' on Gotta keep on keepin' on


...crying....


Thanks Mr. Gilbert :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario